Thank you for your interest in auditioning for the Claremont Concert Orchestra!
To participate in the CCO in Spring 2020, contact Professor Cubek to schedule an audition. For these auditions, we will use the Fall 2019 materials posted below.
If you are planning to take individual lessons on your orchestral instrument, please visit here.
Both incoming and returning students/members are required to audition. Audition repertoire consists of a 5-7-minute solo piece of the student’s choice and a few orchestral excerpts (see audition materials below) from the repertoire that the orchestra will be performing in the upcoming semesters. By preparing these excerpts students are not only getting ready for an audition but also investing time learning the music they will be performing in the very near future.
Fall 2019 Audition Materials and Information
- Sign up for an audition time here
- Audition Excerpts & Information:
- First-year students, please fill out this survey for informational purposes
- Players of instruments for which no excerpts have been provided, please contact the Orchestra Director about audition requirements
- For questions or further information, please contact the Orchestra Director and/or the Program Coordinator