Thank you for your interest in auditioning for the Claremont Concert Orchestra.
For information about joining the CCO in Spring 2017, email Prof. Cubek
If you are planning to take individual lessons on your orchestral instrument, please visit here.
Both incoming and returning students/members are required to audition. Audition repertoire consists of a 5-7-minute solo piece of the student’s choice and a few orchestral excerpts (see audition materials below) from the repertoire that the orchestra will be performing in the upcoming semesters. By preparing these excerpts students are not only getting ready for an audition but also investing time learning the music they will be performing in the very near future.
Fall 2016 Audition Materials
- Sign up for an audition here
- 1st-year students, please fill out this form to let us know about your music interests
- Auditions Schedule
- Strings: Audition Materials and Instructions
- Winds: Audition Materials and Instructions
- Percussion and harp players, please contact the Orchestra Director about audition requirements
- For questions or further information, please contact the Orchestra Director